- Associate Professor
- Research interests
- Computational complexity
- Data structures
- Employment and long-term visits
- From July 2013. Associate Professor. Charles University, Prague, Czech Republic.
- September 2004 – now. Researcher.
Institute of Mathematics, The Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague, Czech Republic.
- January – June 2012. Visiting Associate Professor.
Aarhus University, Dept. of Computer Science, Aarhus, Denmark.
- August – December 2011. Visiting Professor.
University of Toronto, Dept. of Computer Science, Toronto, ON, Canada.
- January 2005 – December 2005. Postdoctoral Fellow.
Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica (CWI), Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- September 2003 – December 2004. Postdoctoral Fellow.
McGill University, School of Computer Science, Montreal, QC, Canada
- July – August 2003. Postdoctoral Fellow.
University of Texas, Dept. of Computer Science, Austin, TX, USA
- Computer Science. Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Dept. of
Computer Science, New Brunswick, NJ, USA. Advisor E. Allender, Ph.D. thesis "On
traversal sequences, exploration sequences and completeness of Kolmogorov
- Successful Ph.D. students
- Jan Bulánek
- Personal WWW page