- A. Grzesik, T. Klimošová, Ma. Pilipczuk, Mi. Pilipczuk: Polynomial-time algorithm for Maximum Weight Independent Set on P6-free graphs ACM Transactions on Algorithms (TALG) 18.1 (2022): 1-57. (Conference version: SODA 2019: 1257-1271, also available as arXiv:1707.05491.)
- V. Jelínek, T. Klimošová, T. Masařík, J. Novotná, A. Pokorná: On 3-Coloring of (2P4,C5)-Free Graphs In International Workshop on Graph-Theoretic Concepts in Computer Science, pp. 388-401. Springer, Cham, 2021.
- T. Bellitto, T. Klimošová, M. Merker, M. Witkowski, Y. Yuditsky: Counterexamples to Thomassen's conjecture on decomposition of cubic graphs, Graphs and Combinatorics, 37 (2021), 2595–2599, also available as arXiv:1908.06697.
- A. Grzesik, T. Klimošová, Ma. Pilipczuk, Mi. Pilipczuk: Covering minimal separators and potential maximal cliques in Pt-free graphs, The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics 28.1 (2021), also available as arXiv:2003.12345.
- T. Klimošová, S. Thomassé: Edge-decomposing graphs into coprime forests, J. Graph Theory 97(1): 21-33 (2021), also available as arXiv:1803.03704.
- T. Klimošová, D. Piguet, V. Rozhoň: A version of the Loebl-Komlós-Sós conjecture for skewed trees, European Journal of Combinatorics (2020): 103106. (Available as arXiv:1802.00679).
- T. Klimošová, J. Malík, T. Masařík, J. Novotná, D. Paulusma, V. Slívová: Colouring (P_r+P_s)-Free Graphs, Algorithmica (2020): 1-26. (Conference version: ISAAC 2018: 5:1-5:13, also available as arXiv:1804.11091.)
- R. Glebov, T. Klimošová, D. Král': Infinite dimensional finitely forcible graphon, Proc. London Math. Soc., 118 (2019) 826-856, also available as arXiv:1404.2743.
- T. Klimošová, D. Piguet, V. Rozhoň: A skew version of the Loebl–Komlós–Sós conjecture (extended abstract), Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, Volume 61 (2017) 743-749.
- T. Klimošová, S. Thomassé: Decomposing graphs into paths and trees (extended abstract), Electronic Notes in Discrete Mathematics, Volume 61 (2017) 751-757.
- R. Glebov, C. Hoppen, T. Klimošová, Y. Kohayakawa, D. Král', H. Liu: Densities in large permutations and parameter testing, European J. Combin., 60 (2017), 89-99.
- M. Chudnovsky, Z. Dvořák, T. Klimošová, P. Seymour: Immersion in four-edge-connected graphs, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B, 116 (2016), 208-218.
- R. Glebov, A. Grzesik, T. Klimošová, D. Král': Finitely forcible graphons and permutons, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B, 110 (2015), 112-135.
- Z. Dvořák, T. Klimošová: Strong immersions and maximum degree, SIAM J. Discrete Math., 28 (2014), 177-187.
- T. Klimošová, D. Král': Hereditary properties of permutations are strongly testable, in Proc. SODA'14, SIAM, Philadelphia, PA, 2014 1164-1173.
- I. Adler, T. Gavenčiak, T. Klimošová: Hypertree-depth and minors in hypergraphs, Theoret. Comput. Sci., 463 (2012), 84-95.
- M. Bonamy, O. Defrain, T. Klimošová, A. Lagoutte, J. Narboni: On Vizing's edge colouring question, available as arXiv:2107.07900.
- T. Klimošová, C. Reiher, A. Ruciński, M. Šileikis: Sandwiching biregular random graphs, available as arXiv:2010.15751.
- T. Klimošová, S. Thomassé: Edge-partitioning 3-edge-connected graphs into paths, available as arXiv:1907.11600.
Durham University (March 2021)
Institute of Computer Science of the Czech Academy of Sciences (January 2020)
MATRIX, Creswick (December 2019)
Random Structures and Algorithms, Zurich (July 2019)
STTI, Prague (June 2019)
Workshop on Structural Sparsity, Logic and Algorithms, Warwick (June 2018)
SIAM DM 2018, Denver (June 2018)
EUROCOMB 2017, Vienna (August 2017)
Bordeaux University (July 2017)
9th Workshop on the Matthews-Sumner Conjecture and Related Problems, Pilsen (April 2017)
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (February 2017)
SIWAG 2016, Pogliano a Mare (September 2016)
TU Dortmund (April 2016)
Charles University in Prague (February 2016)
University of Warsaw (January 2016)
Laboratoire G-SCOP, Grenoble (December 2015)
Journées de Lancement, Lyon (October 2015)
Logic and Random Graphs, Leiden (September 2015)
MCW 2015, Prague (July 2015)
NSFOCS 2015, Novi Sad (July 2015)
STTI 2015, Prague (June 2015)
CSGT 2015, Boží Dar (June 2015)
Oxford University (May 2015)
Max Planck Institute, Saarbrücken (March 2015)
University of Montpellier (February 2015)
Uppsala University (December 2014)
Masaryk University in Brno (October 2014)
MEMICS 2014, Telč(October 2014)
ICMS Workshop on Extremal Combinatorics, Edinburgh (July 2014)
University of Rome "La Sapienza" (June 2014)
Mittag-Leffler Institute (April 2014)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (January 2014)
SODA 2014, Portland (January 2014)
Bertinoro Workshop on Algorithms and Graphs (December 2013)
Winter School on Algorithms, Beroun (December 2013)
London School of Economics and Political Science (December 2013)
University of Warwick (November 2013)
Young Women in Discrete Mathematics, Bonn (June 2013)
Charles University in Prague (May 2013)
McGill University, Montreal (April 2013)