I am an assistant professor at Department of Applied Mathematics (KAM) at the Charles University in Prague. I defended my PhD thesis in December 2015 at the University of Warwick. The topic of my thesis was limit structures and property testing, my advisor was Dan Král'. I was a postdoc at École Normale Supérieure de Lyon, LIP, Team MC2.
Research interests: graph theory, combinatorics, algorithms
Mathematical analysis II (NMAI055)
Matematická analýza II (NMAI055) (in Czech)
Matematická analýza II (NMAI055), cvičení (in Czech)
Matematické dovednosti (NMAI069) (in Czech)
Matematická analýza I (NMAI054), cvičení (in Czech)
- R. Glebov, C. Hoppen, T. Klimošová, Y. Kohayakawa, D. Král', H. Liu: Densities in large permutations and parameter testing, European J. Combin., 60 (2017), 89-99.
- M. Chudnovsky, Z. Dvořák, T. Klimošová, P. Seymour: Immersion in four-edge-connected graphs, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B, 116 (2016), 208-218.
- R. Glebov, A. Grzesik, T. Klimošová, D. Král': Finitely forcible graphons and permutons, J. Combin. Theory Ser. B, 110 (2015), 112-135.
- Z. Dvořák, T. Klimošová: Strong immersions and maximum degree, SIAM J. Discrete Math., 28 (2014), 177-187.
- T. Klimošová, D. Král': Hereditary properties of permutations are strongly testable, in Proc. SODA'14, SIAM, Philadelphia, PA, 2014 1164-1173.
- I. Adler, T. Gavenčiak, T. Klimošová: Hypertree-depth and minors in hypergraphs, Theoret. Comput. Sci., 463 (2012), 84-95.
- A. Grzesik, T. Klimošová, Ma. Pilipczuk, Mi. Pilipczuk: Polynomial-time algorithm for Maximum Weight Independent Set on P6-free graphs, available as arXiv:1707.05491.
- R. Glebov, T. Klimošová, D. Král': Infinite dimensional finitely forcible graphon, available as arXiv:1404.2743.
9th Workshop on the Matthews-Sumner Conjecture and Related Problems, Pilsen (April 2017)
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan (February 2017)
SIWAG 2016, Pogliano a Mare (September 2016)
TU Dortmund (April 2016)
Charles University in Prague (February 2016)
University of Warsaw (January 2016)
Laboratoire G-SCOP, Grenoble (December 2015)
Journées de Lancement, Lyon (October 2015)
Logic and Random Graphs, Leiden (September 2015)
MCW 2015, Prague (July 2015)
NSFOCS 2015, Novi Sad (July 2015)
STTI 2015, Prague (June 2015)
CSGT 2015, Boží Dar (June 2015)
Oxford University (May 2015)
Max Planck Institute, Saarbrücken (March 2015)
University of Montpellier (February 2015)
Uppsala University (December 2014)
Masaryk University in Brno (October 2014)
MEMICS 2014, Telč(October 2014)
ICMS Workshop on Extremal Combinatorics, Edinburgh (July 2014)
University of Rome "La Sapienza" (June 2014)
Mittag-Leffler Institute (April 2014)
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (January 2014)
SODA 2014, Portland (January 2014)
Bertinoro Workshop on Algorithms and Graphs (December 2013)
Winter School on Algorithms, Beroun (December 2013)
London School of Economics and Political Science (December 2013)
University of Warwick (November 2013)
Young Women in Discrete Mathematics, Bonn (June 2013)
Charles University in Prague (May 2013)
McGill University, Montreal (April 2013)